? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday

JOINING THE DOFOLLOW BABY BLOG MOVEMENT

As a mommy blogger with very little time (like all moms), I don't like the idea that parents who read my baby blog and take the time to make comments don't get the benefit of their comments being credited by search engines. Therefore, I searched and found (I hope) the way to make my mishaps of family and parenting blog a blog with dofollow coments.

I can moderate my blog and keep the spammy junk out, but for the rest of you moms that want to chat, please enjoy the dofollow comments feature and type away!

If you have a dofollow blog whose subject has anything to do with babies, pregnancy, family life and parenting I would love to hear from you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see more and more blogs going dofollow. I'm planning to turn my blog dofollow on Monday to start spreading some link lurve.......

Anonymous said...

exactly what Michelle said...
Your fab!


www.babymoos.co.uk

MizBoat said...

I agree. It is so hard for people to find other great blogs and share thoughts with other mums when their blogs get no google love. The more of us that do follow the better. Women take charge!

Tracy Nichol said...

I am so happy I found your blog with great green baby tips, recipes and parenting ideas! I actually stumbled upon it while looking for quality sites to back link using the do follow. I am also going to do the same with my blog, it's such a great way to help each other out! I look forward to following your blog!

The Boys Depot said...

I am so happy I found your blog with great green baby tips, recipes and parenting ideas! I actually stumbled upon it while looking for quality sites to back link using the do follow. I am also going to do the same with my blog, it's such a great way to help each other out! I look forward to following your blog!

The Boys Depot said...

hi - please use the second comment i submitted. The Boys Depot.

Make Babies said...

It's definitely working for you congrats! I search Google for do-follow baby blog and you came right up. Thanks for sharing the love!

parenting clubs said...

what a kind heart mom, thanks mom :D

Bibs Bandana said...

A great idea, where comments are appreciated. We are also making our blog dofollow soon as soon as we have a person that can bin the spam!