? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday

THE CLOTHING CRUNCH

Somehow I've never made the following connection:
Child and shoes and Polo or Ralph Lauren, have you? I suppose I was just out in the ozone because some of the most popular baby clothes out there are sporting the pony logo. For those of you just tuning in that would be the logo featuring a polo player with mallet (is that what it's called?) lifted high with an even higher price tag.

It's my motto that baby girls are only baby girls for a very short while and that i want to dress them as cute as can be, but how we can afford some of this stuff in the stores? Grief! I seem to be obsessing about clothing prices lately and I even promote some of the stuff on another site, but things really seem to be getting out of hand in kids clothes. Then again, my clothes don't seem to be as expensive as they once seemed. Is that just me justifying getting a new outfit?

0 comments: